Hot yoga classes take place in our heated Chi studio at a temperature of 38-42C. The heat helps to release the muscles and detoxify the body -- you will be amazed at how good you feel!
During this unheated class, you will do poses that are deeply supported and held for 3-5 minutes, allowing the muscles to relax. By staying in the poses, yin yoga taps into the deep tissues where we tend to hold tensions, helping to release tightness.
During vinyasa class, you'll move and flow with your breath. Through this well-rounded practice, you'll learn to improve flexibility and strength in a warm or unheated room. Vinyasa classes are great for beginners.
All classes are 60 minutes long and are appropriate for beginner to intermediate students.
- Drop-in class: 250 MAD
- 5-class card (valid for 6 weeks): 1150 MAD - Save 100 MAD compared to the drop-in price!
- 10-class card (valid for 12 weeks): 2000 MAD - Save 500 MAD compared to the drop-in price!
*New student special*: Buy two classes, get the third free! That's 3 classes for just 500 MAD.
Class etiquette and advice:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your first class at the studio.
- Please arrive on time for all classes, as class starts promptly and warm-up is essential. You may not be admitted to class 5 minutes after the start time.
- Come fully hydrated.
- Eat something small, like a banana, an hour or so before practice.
- No talking through practice, please.
- Please remove shoes before entering the studio.
- Please do not leave the room during practice for your own safety and so as not to disturb others. You are welcome to take rest by sitting or laying down and focusing on your breath.
Deepen your practice with private sessions
Private sessions are a great option, too. Whether you're looking for a different class style or time, feel nervous about joining a public class, or have a specific goal you'd like to work on, private yoga lessons are a great option.