Soak in the beauty of Morocco
Deepen your yoga practice, pamper your body, and discover beautiful Morocco. Join Wafaa for an incredible week-long yoga retreat May 8-15 at Mazagan Beach Resort with an excursion to the annual rose festival in Kalaat M'gouna.
Don't Miss Out on This Incredible Retreat
Ready to book?
Spots on this exclusive retreat are limited. Don't miss out!
What Makes This Retreat Special?
- Yoga classes with international yoga teacher, Wafaa Adyadou. Every day on retreat will include two yoga classes tailored to just what you need.
- Luxury, world-class accommodation. You do not need to sacrifice amenities to have an authentic and life-changing yoga retreat experience!
- Delicious buffet meals with options to suit any dietary restrictions. Choose from Indian (veg and non-veg), sushi, Moroccan, Mediterranean, Asian, salads, soups and other Western dishes at every meal.
- Stunning surroundings. Mazagan Beach Resort is located right on the beach with beautiful architecture and lush landscaping at every turn.
- Optional excursion May 12-15 to the breath-taking rose festival in Kalaat M'gouna, including lodging, transportation, yoga, and daily breakfast.
- The full-service spa has everything you would expect of a five-star resort, including a spacious hammam featuring incredible tile mosaics. You must try the hammam scrub -- trust us, you'll love it.
- Intimate and customised just for you. Our retreat groups are never more than 16 people. This allows you to truly customise your experience. Want more beach flow and fewer studio classes? Early mornings not really your thing? No problem! Just about everything on your Living Retreats schedule can be tweaked to your liking.
- Accessible from everywhere. Morocco is a short flight from just about everywhere in the UK and EU, and you won't even have to adjust to a new timezone! Coming from North America? Morocco is only a 5-hour time difference from the East Coast.
- 4 nights in a shared double pool-view room (private rooms available for a fee)
- 3 spa treatments: 1 traditional hammam scrub and 2 60-minute massages
- Daily brunch and dinner
- Twice daily yoga classes
- Free shared airport transfer via the hotel's scheduled shuttles
- Free use of the resort's amenities, including wifi, hammam, tennis courts, and more.
Rose Festival Excursion:
- 3 nights lodging in a single, double, or triple room
- Transportation from Mazagan and for the duration of the excursion
- 4 days guided tour of Kalaat M'gouna and surroundings
- Daily breakfast
- Twice daily yoga classes
Don't miss out on your preferred retreat package.
Wafaa was affectionately nicknamed “little Gandhi “ by her peers when she was working in the corporate sphere because of her composed & positive energy.
Her colleagues enjoyed her "Breathing/meditation capsules" during breaks and later encouraged her to pursue her vocation through yoga.
Practicing yoga for ten years helped her grow stronger, non-judgmental and wiser both on and off the mat: At work, it kept her centered while alleviating stress around her. During her studies, it enabled her to stay focused. In her personal spiritual journey, it made her blossom inside out and become more accepting and less expecting.
After intense weeks of Ashram living spent studying, practicing, & learning she graduated with the title of Yoga Siromani from the Sivananda Ashram in the Bahamas. She met wonderful yogis from all over the world, and together they formed a beautiful, healthy and universal family.
A humbling, rejuvenating & transformative experience of a lifetime that reinforced her deep belief that what brings us together is strong than what pulls us apart. Through constant practice, she ultimately became her better self while embracing some lingering weak spots of hers (Indulging in occasional treats: Ghazal Horns* or poutine. Yum!)
Because every day is a gift that comes in different flavors & seasons, so do her classes. Before starting the course, she paces its energy to enable fellow yogis to deepen their practice at their pace.
At the end of each class, there is a new beginning. Seeing bright smiles upon yogis faces is her ultimate reward.
Wafaa defines herself as a curious and mindful lifelong student who continuously expand her teaching abilities by participating in yoga related workshops on a regular basis
** Kaab Ghazal translates into "gazelle ankles." They are crescent-shaped Moroccan cookies made of fresh almond paste that's enclosed and wrapped in the pastry dough.
**Siromani In Sanskrit means jewel of the Crown of yoga.
Because your retreat is tailored to your preferences, every day is unique. Here's just one sample schedule.
8:30-9:45am: Hatha yoga in the Beach Cabana
10am: Brunch at Olives buffet restaurant by the pool
12pm: Traditional hammam scrub at the Mazagan Spa
6-7pm: Restorative yoga class in our Chi studio