Relax, rejuvenate, and reconnect with your purpose. Living Yoga Retreats provides the support and guidance for you to discover your best self.
Through twice-daily yoga classes, meditation, delicious and balanced meals, and restorative spa treatments, you'll recover from your hectic life and establish new, healthy routines. Did we mention all of this takes place at the five-star Mazagan Beach Resort in sunny Morocco?
There are hundreds of options out there for your yoga holiday, including dozens in Morocco alone. However, we feel our luxury yoga retreats are truly unique. Here's just a taste of what makes us different:
- Luxury, world-class accommodation. You do not need to sacrifice amenities to have an authentic and life-changing yoga retreat experience!
- Delicious buffet meals with options to suit any dietary restrictions. Choose from Indian (veg and non-veg), sushi, Moroccan, Mediterranean, Asian, salads, soups and other Western dishes at every meal.
- Stunning surroundings. The resort is located right on the beach with beautiful architecture and lush landscaping at every turn.
- The full-service spa has everything you would expect of a five-star resort, including a spacious hammam with hours reserved for men, women, and mixed company. You must try the hammam scrub -- trust us, you'll love it.
- Intimate and customised just for you. Our retreat groups are small -- never more than 14 people and usually only 2-6. This allows you to truly customise your experience. Want more beach flow and fewer hot studio classes? Early mornings not really your thing? No problem! Just about everything on your Living Retreats schedule can be tweaked to your liking.
- Accessible from everywhere. Morocco is a short flight from just about everywhere in the UK and EU, and you won't even have to adjust to a new timezone! Coming from North America? Though it's only a 5-hour time difference from the East Coast, it feels a world away (beats that 12-hour time difference for a vacation in Bali!).
We run beginner-friendly to advanced retreats every week of the year. Looking for just a weekend getaway or an extended break? We are happy to customise a retreat for your group of any size.
Ready to get started?
Have a question or want more info?
What's included in Living Yoga Retreats?
- 7 nights' accommodation at the five-star Mazagan Beach Resort; single and double-occupancy are available.
- 2 yoga classes each day, including hot, vinyasa, and yin yoga classes in our heated Chi Studio and Beach Cabana.
- 3 optional sunrise beach meditation sessions.
- 3 1-hour luxury spa treatments per person at the Mazagan Spa.
- Buffet brunch and dinner each day (most guests find that they do not need or want lunch, given on twice-daily yoga schedule).
- Transfer from Casablanca or Rabat airport.
- Access to Mazagan's beautiful pool, kiddie pool, beach and lounges, state of the art fitness centre, free wifi and kids club.
Not travelling with yogis? No sweat! All yoga classes are optional, so you can bring along your family or friends, who will have plenty of time to relax by the pool while you practise. Non-yoga guests receive the same meals, spa treatments, and accommodation (however, we are not able to offer discounts for guests who do not participate in yoga classes). Discounted rates are available for children up to 12 sharing your room. Please contact us for details.
The Living Retreats team is happy to organise golf, horseback riding, adventure sports, tennis, and many other activities for your group -- simply drop us a line.
What does a day at Living Retreats look like?
Here's just one example:
7:45-8:15am: Sunrise meditation at the beach cabana
8:30-9:30am: Flow yoga at the beach cabana
10:30am: Brunch at Olives buffet restaurant by the pool
12pm: Traditional hammam scrub at the Mazagan Spa
Free afternoon. Optional sightseeing trip to El Jadida's UNESCO-listed Portuguese City.
6-7pm: Traditional hot yoga in our Chi studio.